General Practitioner – Charente-Maritime
City / Country:
Charente-Maritime / France
Type of contract:
Experienced (more than 5 years of experience) / Senior (more than 10 years of experience)
Length of contract:
Liberal activity within the medical house – including 1 nurse, 1 psychologist, 1 osteopath, two speech therapists, one physiotherapist and one reflexologist. The job offer is situated in a town of 1 300 inhabitants (patient base of 3 000 inhabitants) in the department of Charente-Maritime (Poitou-Charentes).
- Diploma of General Practitioner issued in an EU country – in conformity with the EU 2005/36/CE Directive );
- French conversational level;
- Communication and teamwork skills.
BENEFICES & ADVANTAGES
- Free office in the medical house (27m2, new and equipped) for the first 6 months (possibly renewable);
- Free house (2 rooms over the medical house, kitchen, terrace) for the first 3 months;
- Possibility to rent a house in the town (with a low rent between 400 € and 600 € / month);
- Training provided by the actual physician of the town;
- Support and assistance from the Mayor for all administrative procedures;
- Possibility of ward and stand-by duties in the department (extra paid);
- A large pharmacy in the town.
If you’re interested in this offer, please don’t hesitate to contact us for any other information/questions you might have.
Courriel : email@example.com
Tél. : +33 (0)1 45 33 03 15